Forum

"new posts" button

Started by Rob Lange · 6 Replies

Rob Lange

11 months ago

Posted: 11 months ago
I used the "New posts" function on the old forum exclusively.

I would highly suggest we bring that back on the forum section of the new website.
Share on my timeline

Paul Harrington Joined: 11 months ago

Although I didn't use the new posts button, I liked the features of updated posts since my last visit were highlighted in bold with the most recent updated posts being on top of the forums. Also liked the ability to select to go to first unread post of that topic instead of having to reread through whole thread to figure out where I left off on previous visit.

M W Joined: 11 months ago

I agree. We need a "see new posts" tab. There is a "popular post" click in the menu but it hasn't seemed to switch posts in a week now.

203ntyp Joined: 11 months ago

lunker99 wrote:
Although I didn't use the new posts button, I liked the features of updated posts since my last visit were highlighted in bold with the most recent updated posts being on top of the forums. Also liked the ability to select to go to first unread post of that topic instead of having to reread through whole thread to figure out where I left off on previous visit.

I agree.

mplane72 Joined: 11 months ago

I fully agree. I used the new post button all the time.
Finally gave up trying to log on under my old account and started a new one under my old user name and everything. Going to take a bit to get used to this.

Kolby Koppenhaver Joined: 11 months ago

I agree. It was the only way I looked at the old site. Granted I was on it multiple times a day so I always knew where I left off.

hotH2O Joined: 11 months ago

It is a feature that is currently in the works. We will have an update very soon. Thank you for your feedback.